Translate!

Friday 29 July 2016

Blogger Recognition Award!

Hi Guys!

* These photos were all taken by Courtz! (Apart from the middle one).*

Can I just say a huge thank you to the lovely Courtz over at https://courtzbella.wordpress.com for nominating me! Her blog is so beautiful and she does loads of photography, so definitely check her out!

The Rules:

  1. Write a post to show your award.
  2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Give a brief history of why you started your blog.
  4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  5. Nominate a maximum of fifteen people for the award.

Why I Started My Blog:

I'm actually very new to blogging so I don't have many followers yet. I was inspired by beauty/lifestyle bloggers such as Zoella, Tanya Burr and Sprinkle Of Glitter to start a blog. I love writing and beauty so where better than my very own blog to write about beauty?! But I didn't want it to just be about beauty so i'm just going to write about anything and everything! I started my blog mainly just because I absolutely love reading other blogs so I really wanted to start one of my own.


My Advice To New Bloggers:

As I said before i'm a very new blogger too, but there is a couple things I've learnt already...

1. Don't feel pressured to post all the time! Remember it's your blog so do what you want and don't be pressured by anyone or anything.

2. If you aren't passionate about it, don't write about it! Don't just write about something because its trending or because its a popular subject unless you are interested in it. If you aren't interested you won't be motivated to write about it and trust me, it will show in your posts. 


Nominations:

I don't really have any "blogger friends" yet so these people I nominate, I don't know. I'm hoping that by doing this I can meet some awesome knew people!


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day! 

Alex<3











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nomination! :) I'm glad you like my blog x I wish you luck on your blog journey as well x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete