Translate!

Monday 25 July 2016

Makeup Brands That Are Cruelty-Free!

Hi everyone! It's Alex and today's post will be a list of cruelty-free makeup brands! Side note: Usually when the makeup brands are cruelty-free they are vegan, but some are not.


Vegan/Cruelty-Free: 

MUA
Revolution 
B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Tarte
Barry M
Gosh
Real Techniques
Nars
NYX
Sigma
Too Faced
Urban Decay



NOT Vegan/Cruelty-Free:

Benefit
Rimmel
Maybelline
L'Oreal 
Miss Sporty
M.A.C
O.P.I
Estée Lauder 
Avon 
Bobbi Brown
Revlon 
Clinique 
Stila
CoverGirl
Victoria's Secret (I know it's not makeup but I thought I'd add it in too)


These are only a few of the companies that test on animals. I strongly advise that you do not purchase these products as when you purchase them, you are funding the animal testing. This is a vile, disgusting thing that must stop! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you purchase some cruelty free makeup! 

Have an amazing week,

                                      Alex<3

No comments:

Post a Comment