Translate!

Saturday 10 September 2016

Sad News:(

Hi Guys! It's Alex,

So today's post is some bad news:( Unfortunately I started school the other day which means summer is sadly over...

Which leads to more sad news! I started my blog in July and I was thinking to myself, " I'll have so much time to write posts!"... However I did forget the amount of school work I get...

The moral of this story is, I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO LIVEEEEEEEE!  I literally don't even have time to breathe but don't panic! I'm not stopping blogging, I love it too much! I just won't be posting regularly.

I will let you guys know when I post tho so follow my Instagram and twitter to find out when I post! Also if you guys want to request a post comment, Dm or email me, i'd love to here from you guys!

Until Next Time,
                            Alex<3

No comments:

Post a Comment